An offset account may help you achieve more
Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 26 July 2019.
Mortgages and home loan repayments, they can take up a big chunk of your monthly income. They can also cost you lots of interest over time. In this podcast Luke takes a closer look at the benefits of an offset account and things to consider to help own your home or geared investment sooner.
Key highlights include:
- What is an offset account?
- How does an offset account work?
- The benefits of using an offset account: repay loan sooner, reduce interest burden, make a deductible contribution to super
- How do you get an offset account?
- How is an offset account different from a redraw facility?
- Is there are role for a mortgage broker or accountant too with your financial planner here?
- Key take-outs for to consider
- An offer to trail our knowledge centre which is full of information, videos and calculators at no cost. Checkout our online calculators too.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts
Do you need help with your financial plan?
If would like to talk about setting some financial strategies to achieve your investment, superannuation or retirement goals, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.