Put your best foot forward when seeking a loan
Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 12 July 2019.
There’s been some important changes to banking and finance since the Royal Commission, but most consumers can’t tell you what they are. In this podcast Luke explores the changes and how they might impact upon your financial life if you’re not prepared.
Key highlights include:
- What are the changes around taking out a loan?
- What’s a loan to value ratio and why is it important?
- How do you put your best foot forward before you apply for a loan.
- The issues around after-pay and other loans you might have when applying for a home loan.
- Why shopping around makes a big difference?
- Know your loan structure – interest only, principle and interest, offset account. Set it up to meet your needs and objectives.
- Build your team – your financial planner, your accountant and your mortgage broker should all work together to meet your goals.
- An offer to trail our knowledge centre which is full of information, videos and calculators at no cost. Checkout our loan calculators.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts
Do you need help with debt financial planning?
If would like to talk about setting some personal goals and financial strategies, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.