What are your financial new year resolutions?
Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 5 July 2019.
This is the first podcast of the new financial year. Without the stress of Christmas which comes at the end of the year, now’s a great time to think about your personal financial goals. So what are your financial new year resolutions? Luke explores some smart money ideas to get you started.
Key highlights include:
- Why setting goals is important
- The reasons why now is a good time to set goals
- Why good behaviour matters and how to reward yourself to keep going
- What are the key behaviours and financial strategies you might think about right now?
- Goal setting and financial planning can be complicated so why not seek financial advice if you need to? Remember financial advice is about what’s most important to you!
- An offer to trail our knowledge centre which is full of information, videos and calculators at no cost.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts
Do you need help setting your financial goals and plans?
If would like to talk about setting some personal goals and financial strategies, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.