Credit Cards & Christmas Spending
Luke Smith joined Richard Perno on Radio Station 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 7 December 2018.
Luke and Richard have a festive conversation about Christmas spending and the implications for your financial plan in the new year.
Topics covered include:
- The danger of paywave
- The benefits of paying in cash
- The real cost of afterpay and credit cards
- Why not have a chat with people about what they really want
- Tips and tricks for making the most of your Christmas spending
- Give a gift to yourself and get your financial goals and plans sorted. Check rates and loan providers to make sure you’re not paying too much and set savings goals.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Would you like a gift of financial planning?
If you need financial advice, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 62604749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer. Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
On behalf of all of us at Envision Financial Services, we wish you a safe and Merry Christmas.