Loan repayments for your home, you have options to consider
Luke Smith joined Richard Perno on Radio Station 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 30 November 2018.
Luke and Richard continued the conversation about financial planning and lending.
Topics covered include:
- The types of loan repayments
- Principle and Interest repayments are likely to have higher repayment amounts than Interest only repayments. Principle and Interest repayments however help you take ownership of your asset.
- Interest only repayments typically only last usually for a period, before converting to Principle and Interest repayments – so don’t get caught out out by higher repayments.
- Principle and Interest repayment loans and Interest only loans have different different interest rates.
- Factors to think about when choosing a repayment option.
- Take the time to look at what you have and take the time to re-visit your loan over time.
- Consider income protection insurance to protect your income in the event of the unexpected.
Listen to the Podcast right now
How do loan repayments with your financial plan?
If you need financial advice, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 62604749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer. Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.