Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 18 November 2022. This week’s topic for discussion is one that we’ll all need to consider at some point – How do you prepare for retirement and what should you consider as part of your pre-retirement planning?
Key topics covered include:
- Retirement without planning means your likely to feel lots of uncertainty.
- Retirement with a plan means you have more peace of mind.
- Where do you start planning for retirement?
- What do you currently live on and what do you need to live on in retirement?
- Your income requirements may change in retirement, such as more weekly drycleaning perhaps?
- What will you be doing in retirement with your new found time and how much will it cost?
- Understand where you income is going to come from, don’t discount something part-time either.
- Where do people have misconceptions about retirement planning?
- Luke shares his insights into preparing for retirement.
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need financial advice to help you prepare for retirement?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, insurance and/or retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcasts on our website too.
We look forward to your company again and sharing more news about the book that’s coming in 2023!