What do you need to consider to generate income?
Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 9 August 2019.
Investment income – it plays an important income in growing your wealth when you’re working and funding your spending in retirement. But how do you cut up the investment pizza to generate good income? In this podcast Luke takes a closer look at the key issues to consider.
Key highlights include:
- Why is income important in an investment portfolio?
- What’s the difference between share price and share income?
- Why shouldn’t you follow your friends investments?
- Where does good income come from and what’s net yield?
- How much income do actually you need?
- Why is investment structure also important?
- An offer to trail our knowledge centre which is full of information, videos and calculators at no cost. Checkout our online calculators too.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts
Would you like help to understand your investments and super?
If would like to talk about setting some financial strategies to achieve your investment, superannuation or retirement goals, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.