What are investment structures?
Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 16 August 2019.
Investment structures – Do you know there are different ways to own assets? Many people think it doesn’t apply to them, but if you have super it does. In this podcast Luke takes a closer look at different types of investment structures.
Key highlights include:
- What is a family trust?
- What is a testamentary trust?
- How can a company structure be used for investments?
- What are the key super fund structures? (Industry funds, Personal funds and Self-managed super funds)
- Issues to consider before choosing an investment structure, and
- An offer to trail our knowledge centre which is full of information, videos and calculators at no cost. Checkout our online calculators too.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts
Do you have the right investment structures working for you?
If would like to talk about setting some financial strategies to achieve your investment, superannuation or retirement goals, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.