What do you want to happen to your assets?
Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 23 August 2019.
You’ve worked hard to build your assets over your life, but what will happen to it all once you checkout for the longest holiday? We’re talking about your last Will and Testament in this episode, from a financial planning perspective.
Key highlights include:
- Why is it a good idea to have one?
- Are there tax issues to consider?
- What happens if you die without one?
- Why the DIY Will Kit from the post office isn’t likely to be good enough.
- Important: Superannuation is NOT covered by your Will.
- An offer to trail our knowledge centre which is full of information, videos and calculators at no cost. Checkout our online calculators too.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts
Would you like help with your after-life financial planning?
If would like to talk about setting some financial strategies to achieve your goals, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation. Envision Financial can also work with your estate planning solicitor or refer you to one if you don’t have one.
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.