Who do you want to act on your behalf?
Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 30 August 2019.
Would you ever let anyone speak or act on your behalf or make decisions for you? We’re talking about a Power of Attorney in this podcast, from a financial planning perspective.
Key highlights include:
- What is a Power of Attorney?
- Why is it good to have a Power of Attorney?
- What kinds of things does it cover?
- Can you have more than one Power of Attorney?
- What are some things to consider before setting up one or more?
- Why it’s important to get advice!
- An offer to trail our knowledge centre which is full of information, videos and calculators at no cost. Checkout our online calculators too.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts
Would you like help with your financial planning?
If would like to talk about setting some financial strategies to achieve your goals, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation. Envision Financial can also work with your estate planning solicitor or refer you to one if you don’t have one.
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.