Envision wins award & looking at lending changes in light of the Royal Commission.
Luke Smith joined Richard Perno on Radio Station 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 16 November 2018.
Luke and Richard continued the conversation about financial planning and lending.
Topics covered include:
- What does a bank look at when considering a loan application?
- Why borrowing 100% of the purchase price is no longer an option.
- Why your property location also plays a part in how much you can loan.
- The benefits of using a broker – and what you need to have sorted before you make the appointment – income, living expenses (budget), cashflow records (3 months) and be prepared to be 100% honest. Also think about upcoming expenses and factor those in.
- The importance of income protection insurance, it’s generally tax deductible too.
- Don’t set and forget, you might get a better deal in a few years time so re-visit the lending market over the term of your loan to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
Listen to the Podcast right now
How does lending fit with your financial plan?
If you need financial advice, make an appointment to meet Luke at Envision Financial Services on 62604749 or use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Envision 2CC offer. Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your financial situation and financial goals.