Good money behaviour deserves to be rewarded!
Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM.
The Money Show aired on Friday 10 July 2020 and the topic: Rewarding yourself for good money behaviours.
Financial Planner Luke Smith joins 2CC to explore the topic of rewarding yourself for good behaviour. They start the show however by having a quick chat about stock market volatility – there’s a lot been going on, including the Covid-19 outbreak in Victoria. The stock market though is holding up, despite this uncertain news which is a positive sign for the economy. In this episode Luke shares his thoughts around why rewarding yourself for good financial behaviour is important and how you can do that in a way that doesn’t blow up your budget.
Key highlights include:
- Making change isn’t easy sometimes, so it’s important to have a goal
- Why setting a budget can help you get a handle on your financial life
- How behavioural change can help save you money – we’ve seen some good savings as a result of covid-19 lockdowns
- Adapting to change needs to be part of your plans
- The soccer team analogy
- Setting goals for short-term, medium-term and long-term
- Behavioural change needs to be sustainable
- Enlisting your family and friends help you make a change
- Tips and tricks to help you make the change and reach your goal
- An offer for a free appointment to talk about your own financial planning goals and objectives. Everyone has different goals and personal financial planning advice can help you achieve them more effectively.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Are you ready to make some changes in your own financial life?
Are there some personal, lifestyle or financial goals you’d like to achieve? Envision Financial can help you set and work towards your own financial goals and help you better manage your financial well-being. We’re very pleased to let you know that we’ve returned to the office for appointments. Make an appointment to catch up with Luke face to face, over the phone or via video appointment.
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your own life goals. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC Talking Canberra next Friday from 4.30pm for the 101th show. Tune into listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.