Salary sacrificing is only one of the ways you can use to boost your super
Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 18 February 2022. Luke joins Leon back in the 2CC studios this week, after coming out of another set of Covid restrictions in the ACT. This weeks topic continues the superannuation theme from the last series of shows.
Key topics covered include:
- The goal is the really the same, it’s about adding more to your super for retirement
- What is a personal contribution to super?
- What is a ‘Notice of intent’ in regard to a personal contribution to super?
- When can you make a personal contribution to your super?
- How can you use an offset account to boost your super and save some interest?
- What is a salary sacrifice contribution to super?
- How does it work?
- Why might use one method over the other?
- Regardless of which method you use, you end up in the same position
- What should people think about before starting a contribution to super strategy?
- Is there a limit on the amount you can put in?
- What are the bring forward rules?
- Luke share’s his top tips about adding to super.
- Seek advice to be more confident in your super and retirement outcomes.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need advice around adding to super and your retirement?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, and retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcast. We look forward to your company again.