Financial Planner Luke Smith joined 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM in The Money Show which aired on Friday 13 January 2022. Leon’s back in the studio this week from Christmas break. This weeks topic is: Are all super funds the same? For most Australians, super is the biggest asset outside of the family home so it’s worthwhile spending some time to make sure you’re in a fund that’s working hard for you.
Key topics covered include:
- Most people don’t think about the fund as an investment structure, they think about the investments and return.
- These things however a different, today’s show talks about the structure, and specifically the features of your fund
- What kinds features should you look for?
- How do self managed super funds differ?
- What’s the difference between a personal (retail) fund and an industry super fund?
- How can people check if they’re in the right fund?
- What about fees?
- Luke shares his top tips on super fund structures.
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need financial advice to help you assess your super fund?
Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss investment, super, insurance and/or retirement planning. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday. You can also catch up with The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money podcasts on our website too.
We look forward to your company again and sharing more news about the book that’s coming in 2023!