Ask the expert, Mark Poretti joins 2CC
Luke Smith joins 2CC Talking Canberra 1206AM. The Money Show aired on Friday 4 December 2020 and the topic: What legal documents do you really need?
Financial Planner Luke Smith takes a look at the topic of estate planning. For some people setting a Will is confronting topic, for others it’s something they haven’t yet got quite around to. Every parent however should have a Will in place. In this episode, Luke and Leon are joined by Mark Poretti from Trinity Law, to talk about Wills and more.
Key highlights include:
- What is a Will?
- What happens if you pass away and don’t have a Will?
- Did you know that your superannuation is not automatically covered by your Will?
- Can you leave someone out of a Will?
- What is a testamentary trust and how is it tax effective?
- What is an Enduring Power of Attorney and how does it work?
- Can an Enduring Power of Attorney operate if I am away for work or on holidays?
- A shout out to our podcast listeners who are growing in numbers inside and outside of Australia!
- A free appointment offer to talk about your own financial and estate planning issues. Everyone has different goals and financial planning advice can help you achieve them more effectively, especially when you link different strategies.
Listen to the Podcast right now
Also available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify ‘The Strategy Stacker – Luke Talks Money’
Do you need advice about your financial and estate planning?
Luke Smith at Envision Financial is happy to refer you to Mark Poretti of Trinity Law at no cost. Mark can provide you with information about Wills, Attorneys and other estate planning matters. You can call Mark on 02 6163 5050 to have a discussion and make an appointment. Luke as a Financial Planner can help you set up a financial planning strategy to help you achieve your personal financial goals, which can include super, investment retirement and more.
Envision 2CC offer: Your first appointment is at our cost. Make an appointment to confidentially discuss your own investment, super or retirement goals. Call Envision Financial Services on 6260 4749. You can also use our contact us form to make an appointment for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Luke will return to talk about financial planning on 2CC next Friday from 4.30pm. Listen live or visit our website again to catch up on the podcast. You can also check out our YouTube Channel at Envision Financial Canberra.